This Data Protection Policy has been prepared in accordance with the regulations in force in Andorra, the Qualified Law 29/2021, of October 28, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, "LQPD"), and the Regulation ( UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”).
IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE
Holder: Dagui, SA
Address: Av. Del Fener,17 AD700 Escaldes Engordany
Telephone: +376 804 200
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and process the following data from users of our website:
• Data that you provide us when you contact us, when you subscribe to our Newsletter, when you make a reservation at one of our establishments or when you send us a job application. If you write to us, or interact with us on the website, we collect the information you fill out in our web forms (including your name and surname, telephone number, email, country and ID or passport, name of the hotel to which your message, position you are applying for, resume) and the message you want to send us.
All the indicated data requested are mandatory, without them we cannot answer you.
Purpose of data use
The Daguisa Group uses your personal data for the following purposes:
· Manage our website.
· Contact and communicate with you.
· Manage any service or action you request.
· Manage the job applications that you send us.
· Send you Newsletters, or commercial communications about the services and products, offers or promotions that we offer.
· Improve our services, products and website.
· To protect and exercise your rights or respond to claims of any kind.
· Where necessary, to take precautions against any legal liability we may incur; investigate and defend ourselves against any claim or complaint by third parties; investigate and protect us from fraudulent acts, as well as to protect the security of our services.
The legal basis for the treatment we make of your data is:
· Your consent to send you commercial emails about our products and promotional offers.
· The contractual execution consisting of the reservation in one of our establishments.
· Your consent that you have voluntarily expressed when registering for one or more of the job offers published on this website or sending us your resume via email.
We will only send you commercial communications/newsletters if you have given us your explicit consent.
We treat your personal data confidentially in accordance with the LQPD and the RGPD. Unless otherwise stated, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
On the contrary, we will disclose your data in compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
International Transfers (Third Party Service Providers)
We engage various third party services to provide our Services (such as web hosting, communication, analytics, quality management providers, etc.), some of which are geographically located outside of Andorra.
In particular, they are located in the following countries:
· Spain.- Country that does provide a level of data protection equivalent to that existing in Andorra, as it is a Member State of the European Union.
· United States.- It is a country that does not provide a level of data protection equivalent to that existing in Andorra. However, additional guarantees have been established through contractual clauses with said providers, you can request additional information regarding this by contacting email@example.com
We inform you that the Daguisa Group will in no case create profiles or make automated decisions.
Veracity and updating of the data
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is lawful, adequate, relevant, accurate and current. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide to us and must notify us of any changes to the information you provide to us. The data provided that does not meet the requirements mentioned above will exempt the Daguisa Group from liability.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including in compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation, and where applicable, as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
We implement the appropriate security measures for the personal data we process, respecting the legal requirements provided by the LQPD and the RGPD.
When applying the security measures, the Daguisa Group takes into account the following factors: the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of varying probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. The Daguisa Group will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee and be able to demonstrate that the processing of your data is in accordance with the LQPD and the RGPD.
In relation to the data collected on this website, you have the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, forgetting, treatment limitation, portability and not being subject to automated individualized decisions. Similarly, you can revoke the consent granted for the processing of your data.
The exercise of these rights may be exercised through a written and signed request, containing the name and surname of the applicant, address for notification purposes and a photocopy of the Passport or National Identity Document.
The request can be made by postal mail addressed to Grupo Daguisa, Avinguda del Fener, 17 AD700 Escaldes Engordany, Andorra; or by request addressed to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Similarly, you have the right to file a claim for the use that the Daguisa Group makes of your personal data before the competent control authority.
We reserve the right to modify the terms of this Data Protection Policy and we will notify you of any changes on our website and in this Data Protection Policy. Your continued use of our Services after such update will be deemed to be your acceptance of the new terms. If you do not accept the update, we would appreciate your letting us know and we will delete your personal data (except when it is necessary to keep it in compliance with legal or regulatory obligations) and you will not be able to continue using our services.
Date of last modification: June 2022